Brushkeeper Eco Brushes All in One is a brand new product to the market. They are available in sizes 10, 12, 14 and 16. These Brushkeeper Eco Brushes are suitable for acrylic & alkyd paints, the Eco-brushes are self-cleaning and come beautifully presented on an information card.
Brushkeeper Eco Brushes All in One
£7.99 – £10.99
– Quick storage during a painting job for up to 3 days without cleaning.
– When put down, the paint brush does not roll away because of the small area on the top edge.
– The handle stays at an angle so that it is easy to grip and the paint runs out of the bristles instead of in.
– No more water in your clear coat. Brush does not need to be in water.
– You do not have to place the paint brush on the paint can but next to it so that the paint can be closed and no dirt gets into the paint and the paint does not dry out.
– saves foil, turpentine, paint brushes and fewer micro-plastics are released into the environment
– manufactured in the Netherlands so the CO2 footprint is minimal
Bring your own unique style to any piece or project by adding any of the following.
- Decoupage & Transfers – Hokus Pokus, Aussie Decor and Redesign with Prima
Decorative Mouldings – WoodUbend
Onlays – PolyOnlay
Metallic Pigments & Pastes – Posh Chalk UK
Stencils – Redesign with Prima, Aussie Decor, Dixie Belle and Posh Chalk UK
Varnish – Polyvine
- Brushes and Rollers – Two Fussy Blokes, Staalmeester, Zibra, Clingon, BrushKeeper and Dixie Belle
10, 12, 14, 16